Why join Ascenti
Our people work hard, but love what they do because of the amazing team energy at Ascenti and the rewarding role we all play in changing people’s lives.
We invest heavily in the professional development of our people, high-tech digital health tools and have big ambitions for the future, which makes Ascenti an exciting place to work.
Importantly, we also believe in enabling our people to achieve their goals outside of work and a balanced life overall, with good benefits, home-working and flexible opportunities.
Training & development
Follow the links below to find out more about the development opportunities at Ascenti:
- Clinical training & development - No one else invests in the professional development of their physiotherapy workforce like us
- Physiotherapy graduates & students - Become a knowledgeable and confident physiotherapist with our award-winning training and development programme
- Return to practice support - Benefit from additional support designed to help you requalify and elevate your confidence and expertise
- Clinical mentoring - Take the next step in your career and develop new skills while supporting the development of junior physiotherapists
- Apprenticeships & funded learning - Apprenticeships and funded learning opportunities for top talent across our business departments
- Promoting our people - Investing in the development of our people sits at our core
- Award-winning clinical training & development
- Apprenticeships & funded learning
- 25 days annual leave (+bank holidays) for clinicians
- Sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Home working options for many roles
- Company pension scheme
- Condensed 4-day working week possibilities for physios
- Sick pay (up to an annual cap)
- Dress for your day policy
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free first appointment & discounted physio for you
- Discounted physio for friends & family
- Free mental health support & telephone counselling
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extra cash rewards & incentives
- Highstreet discounts with thousands of big brands
- Free company social & networking events
- Charity time gifting scheme & fundraising
What makes us special
We want to create a world in which everyone has an equal chance at creating the career and life they aspire to, unconstrained by harmful norms or stereotypes.
At Ascenti we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent. This means that we consider all eligible candidates fairly and run a range of initiatives internally aimed at breaking down barriers.
We are a disability positive employer and are willing to make reasonable adjustments as part of our application processes, so please get in touch. We also partner with specialist recruitment agency Astriid, who help us to bring suitable job opportunities to those with long-term conditions looking for meaningful work.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone.
Promoting our people
90% of our senior managers are all home-grown talent who have progressed as part of our development and support initiatives.
Most of our senior physiotherapists, including Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioners (APP) and First Contact Practitioners (FCP), have also moved through our clinical banding and progression pathway with our support.
We also offer our managers and senior staff MSc opportunities that are funded through the apprenticeship levy.
With people who started at Ascenti in entry level roles and qualified physiotherapists sitting on our Executive Team, you can trust that investing in the development of our people sits at our core.