Return to practice
If you are clinician who has had a break from working and you are looking to kickstart your career in physiotherapy, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our return to practice scheme aims to support individuals who have had a career break (for whatever reason) and are looking to return to Physiotherapy practice (RTP).
In addition to our usual offer, joining this scheme means that you will also benefit from the following additional support designed to help you requalify and elevate your confidence and expertise, ready for returning to clinic.
- 30 days paid supervision to support your RTP re-registration
- Access to our award-winning online learning platform with MSK specific modules, as well as mandatory training refreshers to support your learning
- Dedicated RTP mentor to guide and support your first 12 months
- CSP and HCPC fees for the year paid
- Opportunity for a split role (Clinical Physiotherapist and Disability Analyst) once you have re-registered offering flexibility, financial reward and variety
- Flexible working options to help you balance commitments outside of work
- Generous salary recognising previous experience, but with the opportunity to promote through our structured career pathway after your 6 months’ probation
We also ask for a minimum commitment of 24 months if you are joining us on the Return to Practice pathway.
Due to coronavirus we are currently unable to accept new people on our return to practice scheme. We expect to be restarting this in 2021. Please use the form below to register your interest and we will let you know when the scheme is back up and running.