Advanced Physiotherapist Practitioner - Kidderminster
Are you an experienced physiotherapist looking to work at the highest level and independently in your clinic to deliver the best standards to patients?
Join our community of forward-thinking physiotherapists using contemporary, evidence-informed treatments and progressive digital health tools to elevate our profession.
About the role
Work autonomously in your clinic to treat NHS patients, but with high-tech systems, a strong regional support network and our award-winning clinical development resources.
Provide an advanced level of care to NHS patients presenting with a variety of complex conditions, using contemporary evidence-informed methodologies and digital tools.
You will also be supported in clinic by our dedicated customer hub and NHS Administration teams, who work to manage patient and appointment admin through our workflow system.
• Independently manage your own clinical caseload of NHS patients presenting with a wide variety of complex conditions and goals.
• Use high quality neuromusculoskeletal assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective treatment and management plans.
• Use our patient workflow system in clinic to manage appointments and records, and our digital health tools and app to prescribe patients with management programmes.
• Uphold our high standards of quality and safety across all that you do.
• Work closely with your regional team and our Clinical Development Team to collaborate on complex cases and advance your practice and the practice of others.
• Build strong working relationships with your NHS colleagues, secondary care providers and your regional physiotherapy team and contract partners.
• Use our award-winning clinical development resources to elevate your knowledge and stay on top of best practice, with the support of your Area Manager.
Essential experience and qualifications
• Extensive post registration experience working at a senior level within speciality area (at least five years in MSK field).
• Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) recognised degree or diploma in physiotherapy.
• Post-registration qualification (MSc or equivalent) in Advanced Practice, Orthopaedic Medicine or equivalent.
• MSc module / diploma in injection therapy (or working towards).
• Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
• Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
• CPD folder with evidence of continued professional development.
Salary & benefits
• Competitive salaries for APPs
• 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
• Sick-pay up to an annual cap
• Flexible working & family friendly ethos
• Opportunities to work from home on our virtual service
• Award-winning clinical training and development programme
• Discounts and other perks
• Charity time gifting
• Extra cash rewards and incentives
• Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here:
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) recognised degree or diploma in physiotherapy.
- Post-registration qualification (MSc or equivalent) in Advanced Practice, Orthopaedic Medicine or equivalent.
- MSc module / diploma in injection therapy (or working towards).
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- CPD folder with evidence of continued professional development.
- Performing treatment interventions appropriately for this advanced level of clinical care.
- Conducting advanced clinical assessments and prescribing evidence-based treatment plans.
- Core standards of physiotherapy practice and code of conducted outlined by the HCPC and CSP.
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy.
- Strong verbal patient communication skills.
- Appreciation of ethical obligations in physiotherapy, with a strong sense of professional integrity.
- Understanding of safety and legal obligations, including patient rights and consent.
- Extensive post registration experience working at a senior level within speciality area (at least five years in MSK field).
- Demonstrable experience in ordering and interpreting diagnostics and histology results.
- Identifying adverse events/near misses and minimises risk associated with assessment and intervention.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments, providing diagnosis, and prescribing advanced treatment plans across a wide range of complex MSK conditions.
- Track record of strong people skills and outstanding communication with patients.
- Using communication skills effectively and working collaboratively as part of a team or with other physiotherapists.
- Evidence of reading / studying in the English language and producing well-structured written documents or reports.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.