Administration Manager - NHS Team
Are you an experienced administration manager looking for your next move?
Lead the team at Ascenti who work to provide high quality physiotherapy and healthcare services to thousands of NHS patients nationwide.
You will be responsible for motivating a team of 15 NHS Administrators all working to deliver a range of admin duties, such as speaking with GPs, patients and ensuring that files are created swiftly and accurately when patients are referred to us for treatment.
With the support of a Deputy Manager, you will foster a great team dynamic, focused on achieving the highest standards possible for our patients and NHS partners.
- Lead and resource your department, with the guidance and support of the Head of Customer Support Services.
- Effectively manage your staff and foster a positive and dynamic team culture.
- Surpass contractual SLAs and deliver high performance, enabling your team to harness their full potential and achieve service excellence.
- Act as the first port of call for all NHS admin enquiries and issues, including with external and internal customers.
- Look at opportunities to modernise systems and ways of working.
- Work collaboratively with other key teams within Ascenti, including our service implementation team.
Salary & benefits
- 20 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Part-time working and split-role options available
- Support with training and development
- Clear banding and progression pathway
- Company events, competitions and initiatives
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience line managing admin staff or leading a team.
- Strong PC/keyboard skills and fully proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Evidence of effectively managing and coaching / supporting your staff.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly, remaining focused on solutions.
- Educated to GCSE level or with equivalent professional experience
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.