Team Manager - Mental Health
Are you an experienced and talented team leader?
Play a crucial role in taking Ascenti’s mental health services to the next level, by supporting and managing a team of Mental Health clinicians all working from home to deliver our leading remote healthcare services to people across the UK.
Formal authority and hierarchy does not appeal to you. You know that the best way to lead a team is to respect their opinion, collaborate, and support them when they need your help.
This is an exciting role with plenty of scope for you to make an impact and to be a part of shaping the service and developing a newly established team.
- Lead your team effectively and ensure that we achieve key business and performance goals.
- Manage all people / HR processes and support your team to achieve their career goals by providing regular feedback through 1:1s, meetings, appraisals, etc.
- Work to foster a positive and collaborative team dynamic and culture.
- Manage your own work effectively, taking accountability for decision making and key deliverables.
- Grow your leadership skills and actively work on your own personal development with the support of your line manager.
- Constantly strive for service excellence and work to develop the service, by identifying opportunity to improve and implementing new ways of working.
- Manage workload, projects and resourcing effectively (on time and on budget).
- Deliver great customer service and high standards of patient care, by upholding key company values, policies and ways of working.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and departments across the business, for example our Governance and Quality Team.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Working from home in our Mental Health team
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
Clinical qualifications and mental health experience are not essential, but you will need to demonstrate that you are a highly capable manager of people with:
- Experience of line management and leading a team.
- Level 5 leadership qualification, educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Evidence of experience managing a department, resourcing, and budgets.
- Good PC/keyboard skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, with the ability to adapt style to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.