Customer Service Associate
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday (shift pattern) plus 3 hours on 1 in 4 Saturdays
Ascenti is the leading provider of physiotherapy and selected clinical outsourcing - helping thousands of people to elevate their health and live active lives every day.
Our amazing people make us who we are and lift us above the competition. At the heart of our workforce we have 150 employees based at our Head Office in Fareham who make all the work in our clinics possible by organising diaries, booking in patients, managing reports and much more.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven individual to join our energetic team. As a fast paced and growing business, you will have scope to develop in your role and make a difference.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Customer Service team based in Fareham. We are looking for an individual to work within a customer focused environment who possesses excellent customer care skills, together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team. If you have excellent call handling and communication skills, and a passion for good customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Handling calls from our patients and customers, and when necessary, transferring the calls to the relevant person/people;
- Cancelling and rearranging patient appointments on either the patient or company’s request;
- Listening to and responding to voicemails left by our patients and customers;
- Taking card payments from our clients over the telephone when necessary;
- Working closely with our outbound agents to meet the businesses needs and targets;
- Working different shift patterns to help meet the business needs.
What we can offer you
- 28 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing by one day per year, up to 33 days.
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
- Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
- Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company-wide and regional social events.
- Discounted bus travel with First Bus.
- Annual bonus reviews.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Clear grading structure aiding development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours if available.
- Refer a friend scheme.
Banding structure and salaries
The Ascenti banding structure lays out the requirements and expectations of different job levels to provide clarity on how the business is structured. Each role has a band and these should be helpful for staff looking to apply for more senior positions, as they make it clearer to see what is required to progress to a more senior role.
Our highly experienced team of managers will be with you every step of the way to help you reach your professional goals.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, click the apply button and upload your CV.
For information on how your data for job applications will be processed and stored with Ascenti please visit our website here: www.ascenti.co.uk/recruitment-privacy-statement.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the privacy statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with this.
Ascenti prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy and maternity.
At Ascenti we promote equality and inclusion from the very beginning of the recruitment process. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of this recruitment application process, please clearly indicate this on your application so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Experience within an inbound Contact Centre or other relevant customer service experience is essential;
- Good PC/keyboard skills;
- A “can do” attitude;
- The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head;
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail;
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment;
- Resilient and a real desire to succeed
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.