Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Contract type: fixed term 12 month contract
Ascenti is a national provider of physiotherapy and associated services with over 350 clinics across the UK. Ascenti provide world class treatment and rehabilitation solutions to every patient through highly effective techniques, producing rapid improvement to those suffering from soft tissue and joint injuries.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Enter Referrals onto system, ensuring the referral meets the correct criteria for the contract;
- Chase reports from medical experts;
- Liaising with patients, instructing parties and medical experts using written and verbal communication;
- Providing reports based on feedback from medical experts, and arranging further treatment if necessary;
- Raising invoices to customers and processing supplier invoices;
- Answering general enquiries;
- Adhering to company and departmental SLAs.
At Ascenti we promote equality and inclusion from the very beginning of the recruitment process. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of this recruitment application process please clearly indicate this on your application so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 12 December, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Previous office experience is essential;
- A proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to prioritise own workload;
- Forward thinking and innovative;
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft packages & system databases;
- A flexible approach with an ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Conscientious with a meticulous approach to dealing with details.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.