Customer Service Associate
Ascenti is a national provider of physiotherapy, osteopathy, and rehabilitation with over 350 clinics across the UK. Ascenti provides world class treatment and rehabilitation solutions to every patient through highly effective techniques, producing rapid improvement to those suffering from soft tissue and joint injuries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Customer Service team based in Fareham. We are looking for an individual to work within a customer focused environment who possesses excellent customer care skills, together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team. If you have excellent call handling and communication skills, and a passion for good customer service, we would like to hear from you!
- Handling calls from our patients and customers, and when necessary, transferring the calls to the relevant person/people;
- Cancelling and rearranging patient appointments on either the patient or company’s request;
- Listening to and responding to voicemails left by our patients and customers;
- Taking card payments from our clients over the telephone when necessary;
- Working closely with our outbound agents to meet the businesses needs and targets;
- Working different shift patterns to help meet the business needs.
- Experience within an inbound Contact Centre or other relevant customer service experience is essential;
- Good PC/keyboard skills;
- A “can do” attitude;
- The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head;
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail;
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment;
- Resilient and a real desire to succeed
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.