Disability Analyst - Newcastle
Ascenti is a leading provider of health-related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
We are offering exciting new opportunities for qualified Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Doctors to join our established multi-professional team.
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in a Consultation Centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two week period; followed by an individualised 12-16 week training package to support you through the learning curve.
- Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday - no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus an additional day for each year of service for the first five years.
- A bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Weekend overtime options available.
- Invites to internally funded social events.
- Industry leading training and designated clinical manager.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- You must be a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Doctor.
- Minimum two years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting.
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner.
- Strong computer and IT skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.