Ascenti is the leading provider of physiotherapy and selected clinical outsourcing - helping thousands of people to elevate their health and live active lives every day.
Location: Carnac House, Cams Hall Estate, Portchester, Fareham, PO16 8UZ
Grade and salary: T2 / £16,500 - £17,500
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (09:00 – 17:00, with half an hour for lunch)
Your day-to-day role will include:
- The administrative processes involved in managing our clinic database including accurately maintaining, reviewing and updating data.
- The administrative processes involved in managing our portfolio of premises including keeping and maintaining accurate records, reviewing and updating information and records held in our filing system.
- Making and receiving telephone calls.
- Assisting with the management of facilities at our head office.
- To assist with the management of our suppliers and contractors.
- The ordering of goods and services including the management of our office and clinical equipment and supplies.
- General office tasks specific to Carnac house such as processing post, reception duties and managing the meeting rooms.
- Making travel arrangements and booking accommodation.
- Managing the access control system.
- Handling of external or internal communications and dealing with incoming queries.
- Other Ad hoc duties associated with the administrative function of the team.
What we can offer you
- 28 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing by one day per year, up to 33 days.
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
- Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
- Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company-wide and regional social events.
- Discounted bus travel with First Bus.
- Annual bonus reviews.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Clear grading structure aiding development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours if available.
- Refer a friend scheme.
Banding structure and salaries
The Ascenti banding structure lays out the requirements and expectations of different job levels to provide clarity on how the business is structured. Each role has a band and these should be helpful for staff looking to apply for more senior positions, as they make it clearer to see what is required to progress to a more senior role.
Our highly experienced team of managers will be with you every step of the way to help you reach your professional goals.
Get in touch
If you would like to apply for this role, click the apply button and upload your CV.
For information on how your data for job applications will be processed and stored with Ascenti please visit our website here: www.ascenti.co.uk/recruitment-privacy-statement.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the privacy statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with this.
Ascenti prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy and maternity.
At Ascenti we promote equality and inclusion from the very beginning of the recruitment process. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of this recruitment application process, please clearly indicate this on your application so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- A good working knowledge of Word and Outlook is advantageous.
- Confidence & ability to deal with a wide range of people.
- A flexible approach with an ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A desire to succeed.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.