NHS Appointment Booker (OTE of £20,000)
Ascenti is the leading provider of physiotherapy and selected clinical outsourcing - helping thousands of people to elevate their health and live active lives every day.
Location: Carnac House, Cams Hall Estate, Portchester, Fareham, PO16 8UZ
Grade and salary: T1 / £16,649.88 (estimated OTE £20,000)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week in a flexible shift pattern, consisting of 7.5 hours a day between 09:00 and 19:30 Monday – Friday, and every other Saturday 10:00 – 13:00
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our growing booking team based in our Fareham office. We are looking for people to work within a contact centre and customer focused environment, who possess excellent customer care skills, together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team. If you have excellent call handling and communication skills, and a passion for challenging yourself to hit targets whilst providing good customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Warm calling clients to book them in for physiotherapy and medical assessments at one of our many clinics across the country.
- Using IT systems to link appointments to a patient’s medical file and update our instructing parties with the relevant information.
- Working as part of a team to ensure as many patients as possible are booked in to our clinics and have their appointments arranged quickly and efficiently.
- You will require versatility and attention to detail to meet the demands of our differing instructing parties and contracts.
- A weekly bonus structure that rewards large numbers of booked appointments.
What we can offer you
- 28 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing by one day per year, up to 33 days.
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim money back on health expenses such as dental.
- Access to hundreds of retail and gym discounts through Bupa rewards.
- Discounted physio for you, friends and family.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee telephone counselling support (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company-wide and regional social events.
- Discounted bus travel with First Bus.
- Annual bonus reviews.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Clear grading structure aiding development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours if available.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Banding structure and salaries
The Ascenti banding structure lays out the requirements and expectations of different job levels to provide clarity on how the business is structured. Each role has a band and these should be helpful for staff looking to apply for more senior positions, as they make it clearer to see what is required to progress to a more senior role.
Our highly experienced team of managers will be with you every step of the way to help you reach your professional goals.
Get in touch
If you are interested in applying for this role, click the apply button and upload your CV.
For information on how your data for job applications will be processed and stored with Ascenti please visit our website here: www.ascenti.co.uk/recruitment-privacy-statement.By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the privacy statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with this.
Ascenti prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy and maternity.
At Ascenti we promote equality and inclusion from the very beginning of the recruitment process. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of this recruitment application process, please clearly indicate this on your application so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Experience within an outbound call centre is desirable but not essential.
- A proven ability and desire to meet targets and deadlines.
- A ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- Excellent standard of computer literacy.
- A flexible approach with an ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Conscientious with a meticulous approach to dealing with details.
- A desire to succeed.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.