Part-time Triage Administrator
Ascenti is a national provider of physiotherapy, osteopathy, and rehabilitation with over 350 clinics across the UK. Ascenti provides world class treatment and rehabilitation solutions to every patient through highly effective techniques, producing rapid improvement to those suffering from soft tissue and joint injuries.
- Creating client files by entering complete and accurate data onto the system
- Checking triage summaries and processing cases in accordance with customer specifications, working to strict deadlines and prioritising as required by current procedures
- Chasing triages, treatment authorisation, correspondence and updates on cases from customers, clients and colleagues
- Deal with queries from clients, triage authors, instructing parties and colleagues by email and telephone
- Conducting triages with clients (incoming and outgoing calls), calling and recording contents of telephone call on Triage Form and making an appropriate recommendation based on the information taken during the call
- Submitting and responding to queries on the triage call
- Performing audit checks on cases, gathering and reporting on data, working in compliance with appropriate company policies and procedures, and understanding and adhering to the Data Protection Policy
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties.
Hours: Shift patterns Monday to Friday 8.00am – 8.15pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am – 4.00pm (25 hours per week)
Contract type: Permanent
Ascenti prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy and maternity.
At Ascenti we promote equality and inclusion from the very beginning of the recruitment process. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of this recruitment application process please clearly indicate this on your application so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Confidence with telephonic communication
- High levels of accuracy
- Good command of English language, spoken and written
- Sense of urgency, enthusiasm and drive to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong IT skills.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.