Triage Administrative Assistant
Ascenti is a national provider of physiotherapy and associated services with over 350 clinics across the UK. Ascenti provide world class treatment and rehabilitation solutions to every patient through highly effective techniques, producing rapid improvement to those suffering from soft tissue and joint injuries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Triage team on a full time basis. Reporting to the Triage Manager, this role provides administrative support to ensure that the department’s service to clients, customers and linked departments is continually maintained and improved. No clinical qualifications required for this role. Flexibility will be required as the shift patterns will range between 8.00am – 8.15pm and a maximum of 1 in 4 Saturdays worked.
- Creating client files by entering complete and accurate data onto the system;
- Checking triage summaries and processing cases in accordance with customer specifications, working to strict deadlines and prioritising as required by current procedures;
- Chasing triages, treatment authorisation, correspondence and updates on cases from customers, clients and colleagues;
- Deal with queries from clients, triage authors, instructing parties and colleagues by email and telephone;
- Conducting triages with clients (incoming and outgoing calls), calling and recording contents of telephone call on Triage Form and making an appropriate recommendation based on the information taken during the call;
- Submitting and responding to queries on the triage call;
- Performing audit checks on cases, gathering and reporting on data, working in compliance with appropriate company policies and procedures, and understanding and adhering to the Data Protection Policy;
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 8.15pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am – 4.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Ascenti prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy and maternity.
How to apply:
Please send CVs to email@example.com
- Confidence with telephonic communication;
- High levels of accuracy;
- Good command of English language, spoken and written;
- Sense of urgency, enthusiasm and drive to meet targets and deadlines;
- Strong IT skills.
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.