Being an Ascenti clinician is a huge privilege as you will be changing people's lives every day.
Using contemporary and evidence-informed assessment and management methods, you will have the technology, tools, and support needed to thrive as a clinician and provide outstanding workplace and workstation assessment services to employees.
As a MSK Workplace Assessor you will conduct a range of different workplace assessments and interventions, which will include both remote based assessments (from your home) and in=person assessments (in an employees workplace).
Our customers' line of work varies, which means that you could be assessing a range of employees from ambulance drivers to supermarket workers to general office workers. It is an exciting time to join Ascenti as our award-winning digital services are really taking off, so there may also be the opportunity or need for you to work from home to deliver these services.
• Assessing your own caseload of employees presenting with a variety of MSK conditions within the workplace.
• Use high quality musculoskeletal and ergonomic assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective management plans in relation to the workplace.
• Use of clinical reasoning skills to make practical workplace adjustment suggestions and devise return to work programmes.
• Utilise a range of ergonomic methods and tools to inform assessments and support recommendations.
• Signposting employees to further health services as necessary - this may include Physiotherapy and their GP.
• Use strong communication skills to build rapport with employees in a professional manner and inspire trust and convey management ideas clearly.
Join Ascenti and you will enjoy a great benefits package with a range of hours options such as flexible, part-time and condensed hour '4 day weeks', along with 25 days' holiday (+bank holidays), enhanced family (mat & pat) leave, Vitality at Work membership, free and discounted healthcare services and many other perks and rewards.
Find out more about the benefits at Ascenti by clicking here
Click apply to find out more