Referral to physiotherapy services
We have a preferred supplier of physiotherapy services called Ascenti. Ascenti are the leading provider of physiotherapy in the UK, helping thousands of people to elevate their health and live active lives every day. Their team of expert clinicians can get to the heart of your problem and treat it, fast.
Physiotherapy treatment with Ascenti includes free access to their award-winning exercise and rehabilitation app, which supports you on your journey to recovery from the moment you book your first appointment.
Thank you for choosing Ascenti.
Please note, our administrators are able to take calls as follows:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm
Call: 0330 678 0850
How much will it cost me?
We believe in showing the costs of all the services as clearly as possible so that you can make an informed decision before booking an appointment with our partner.
Initial and follow-up in-clinic consultation (30 minutes)
£45.00 (outside M25)
£50.00 (inside M25 other than central London clinics)
£55.00 (central London clinics)
It is your responsibility to ensure you receive pre-authorisation from your PMI provider before your appointment takes place. Once a provisional booking has been made, an Ascenti member of staff will contact you to take a £1 excess payment to secure your booking.
Full payments will be taken at the time of booking an appointment.
Should you be unable to attend any of your appointments please inform us with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. If you fail to attend without informing us you may be charged.
You can contact us on our phone numbers below to cancel appointments or for any general enquiries about your treatment.
Freephone: 0330 678 0850
Your physiotherapy appointment and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you are attending an appointment in one of our clinics, please read this information carefully as it contains important information about your physiotherapy treatment and the actions we are taking. We have carefully considered how we provide physiotherapy treatment in-clinic - your safety and that of our physiotherapists is our top priority.
Whilst transmission of the virus continues within the community there is an increased risk of infection, however, we have put in place a number of steps and measures to promote safety and reduce risk. These measures are based upon formal guidance and our risk assessments.
At Ascenti, we are following official guidance. The situation does continue to change and we will update this information as needed, but you can always check the most current advice on the GOV.UK website (gov.uk/coronavirus)
- Our physiotherapists have received training on the virus and how to reduce the spread.
- The venue has been risk assessed and changes have been made to ensure it is COVID-secure.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules are in place.
- There is access to hand sanitiser and suitable cleaning supplies.
- Our physiotherapists will be wearing appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
Attending your appointment
- Government guidance requires you to wear a face-covering whilst in enclosed spaces. You must bring your own face-covering with you to be worn whilst in our clinic.
- Arrive as-close-as-possible to the start time of your appointment (5 minutes max)
- Please follow local guidance and signage for social distancing at the clinic. You may be asked to wait outside if waiting room capacity has been reduced.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser before and after your appointment.
- Please attend the clinic on your own – you should only bring a chaperone if this is essential and they must follow the same guidance.
- We will not be able to provide you with treatment if you have symptoms or you do not comply with our infection prevention measures.
Please note: There may be restricted toilet access at your clinic venue.
You must not attend your appointment if:
- Within the 10 days before your appointment you have had, or continue to have, any of the following symptoms; a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell. If you have been tested for these symptoms and your test is negative, you may attend as long as you bring a copy of your test result with you and your condition has not worsened since the test was taken;
- You or a member of your household is required to self-isolate as per government guidance;
- You have been identified as someone who is extremely clinically vulnerable and the government guidance at the time of your appointment requires you to be shielded; or
- You are specifically affected by local lockdown guidance in place at the time of your appointment.
You are under no obligation to attend your appointment. If after reading this information you do not wish to attend this appointment, if you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment or have further questions or concerns please contact us on 0330 678 0850.
Reminders and confirmation text messages may still refer to a video or phone call, please ignore this and attend your in-clinic appointment if you are able to.
What to expect next?
- At the time of booking if you are self-funding treatment you will be asked to pay upfront for your session. Further payments will be taken at subsequent appointments.
- Once you have booked your appointment with Ascenti you will receive information on how to access the Ascenti Physio app. This will come via email and follow the easy steps to set up your profile. The app will be used throughout your treatment to prescribe and monitor home exercises. Please let Ascenti know if you are unable to access the app.
- You will also be asked to complete some pre-appointment questionnaires to gain a better understanding of your pain and current condition.
- You will be required to complete a full COVID screening process (verbal questioning)
- Ascenti shall send confirmation of your appointments to you directly via email or post, this will include the cancelation policy, please familiarise yourself with this.
- Once you have attended your appointment your therapist will arrange any follow up sessions required. Ascenti will feedback to London Doctors Clinic on your progress.
Would you like to book your appointment later?
You can always call or email us at a later time to book your appointment. Our contact details are as follows:
Call: 0330 678 0850
London Doctors Clinic
Call: 0208 003 8553