1. Any reference to “our emails” means emails including any attachments sent on behalf of Ascenti Health Limited and/or Ascenti Physio Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Email messages and any attachments sent by us are intended solely for the addressee(s) only and contain confidential information and should not be disclosed without our agreement. If you receive an email message in error, please notify the sender and immediately and permanently delete the message and all copies of it. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, messages by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
3. We cannot give any guarantees or assurances as to the safety, reliability or any other attribute of the attachments, files, images, hyperlinks or the like in our emails. It is your responsibility to scan our emails and any attachments for viruses, malware or other computer contaminant.
4. Personal emails are not communications sent by or on our behalf and the sender is not acting as representative, agent or in any other capacity for or on our behalf. We do not accept responsibility or liability for personal emails.
5. No contracts may be concluded on our behalf by email unless we have explicitly otherwise agreed.