Medico-legal services

Sky high expertise in injury assessment and rehabilitation.

We have been providing high quality physiotherapy and healthcare services to the legal and insurance markets for more than 25 years, so we know exactly what you and your clients need.

Our pioneering digital health innovations, extensive directly employed clinical network and ability to offer clients convenient access to the treatment they need, has placed us at the forefront of medico-legal healthcare solutions. Which is why we are already the provider of choice to over 250 insurers and legal firms. 

95% of Ascenti’s treatment is delivered by directly employed clinical staff, enabling us to deliver to consistently high standards. The remaining 5% are treated by our preselected and robustly governed panel which further extends our coverage and gives us the ability to provide seamless patient pathways beyond physiotherapy. These enhanced services include investigations, diagnostics and psychological assessments and treatment. 

Psych services

Alongside our physiotherapy offering, we can provide treatment pathways for clients who need counselling, psychological and/or neuropsychological treatment following an accident. 

All our panel therapists are accredited with at least one of the following bodies: UKCP, BACP, BABCP and HCPC.  

Therapies offered include:

  • Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
  • Psychological pain management
  • Neuropsychological services 

Diagnostics & investigations

We work with industry-leading partners to deliver investigations and diagnostics for clients who require further treatment beyond physiotherapy. 

We can seamlessly refer clients on to trusted medical professionals at nationwide hospitals as part of their treatment pathway. 

All healthcare professionals are checked through the General Medical Council (GMC) to ensure the highest standard of care is continued.


What our medico-legal patients say...


We offer competitive pricing within the sector. Our medico-legal services are inclusive of additional services and benefits, such as: reporting, administrative support and extended terms of payment. Our private patient prices are different for this reason, so please contact us to discuss our business pricing plans in more detail.

Get in touch with our Medico-legal Team

If you work within the medico-legal sector and would like to find out more about our market-leading physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, please fill out the below form and a member of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss your requirements.

Got a patient query instead? Please get in touch via our general enquiries form here.
Would you like to stay up to date with our latest products, services, news and events?