Clinical training & development
No one else invests in the professional development of their physiotherapy workforce like us.
Our clinical development and training programme is really special. It has won a prestigious Skills for Health award and has been called one of the best curriculums for physiotherapists outside of University in the UK.
Our Clinical Training and Development Team is made up of experienced university lecturers and Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioners who shape and lead our curriculum.
As an Ascenti physio you will benefit from the below as part of this programme:
- 40 hours of support and training during induction week
- Minimum of 100 hours of protected CPD time annually
- The opportunity to attend special training events and seminars, with internal and external speakers
- Access to our unique e-learning platform with a broad range of content
- Peer support from your Clinical Mentor including face-to-face sessions with 121 or group-based learning
- The opportunity to expand your skills into new areas, such as injection therapy
- Support developing into a First Contact Practitioner (FCP) or Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) where there are opportunities.